Stafford - Rural England Prosperity Fund (REPF)
September 12, 2023
The Rural England Prosperity Fund (REPF) is aimed at improving productivity and strengthening the rural economy and rural communities. Apply for Capital Grants of between £5,000 and £65,000 for community or business-based projects.
Who can apply?
Organisations based in Stafford Borough’s rural areas as defined by Defra.
- local authorities
- public sector organisations
- higher and further education institutions
- private sector companies
- voluntary organisations
- registered charities
For community-based capital projects investing in 2023/2024
- Creation of footpaths and cycle paths
- Improving visitor experience and accessibility such as providing all
- Retrofitting community buildings to reduce energy consumption and emissions e.g. installation of insulation, double glazing, solar paneling
For business-based capital projects investing in 2024/2025
- Conversion of farm buildings to other business uses
- Equipment to showcase local food and drink products.
- Electric vehicle charging points
Visit www.staffordbc.gov.uk/rural-england-prosperity-fund for further information and to apply