Stafford - Rural Business to Business Grant
July 24, 2023
Grants supporting 80% of total project costs up to a maximum of £5,000 are on offer to help rural businesses.
What can this grant support?
- Website design
- Marketing materials for a new product or service
- Specialist financial and planning advice on new product design
- Capital equipment
- Advertising, PR and publicity to launch a new product or service
- Recruitment, training and skills to support development
Who is eligible?
To apply for the grant you must provide valid information regarding how the grant will help with your business growth plans
- Small to medium sized business with less than 250 (fte) employees whose annual turnover is under £40m. You must
have a full set of certified trading accounts or management accounts for 2022/23
- Companies based in commercial premises in a rural area of Stafford Borough (www.staffordbc.gov.uk/DemServWards)
- Businesses where 75% or more of their turnover comes from selling direct to other businesses
- Businesses who want to develop a new product or service
Visit www.staffordbc.gov.uk/rural-business-business-funding for further information and to apply