Brexit Hour Q & A Throughout October from Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire Growth Hub
September 26, 2019
Are you worried about how Brexit may affect the people in your business? Are you struggling to give up a full day of your time to gather information on how Brexit can affect your business?
The will of people has resulted in the Growth Hub hosting our ONE HOUR FREE Brexit workshops.
THERE IS NO NEED TO BOOK, SIMPLY ATTEND ON THE DAY!
As we prepare to leave the European Union at midnight on the 31st October, there will be a significant impact on business.
It may particularly affect those that share data across the EEA, send staff to work within the European Economic Area and those employing EU nationals.
Take back control of your Brexit understanding and Join us for information about:
- Changes to Employment Law in the event of a No-Deal Exit
- Working/Travelling to the EU
- EU Nationals – Settled Status and Travelling Post-Brexit
- GDPR & Transferring Data Post-Brexit
- Q & A Session
- Thursday 3rd October- Yarnfield Park Training & Conference centre (Following the HS2 Opportunities event)
- Tuesday October 15th- Summit Hospitality (Following the LinkedIn for Business Workshop)
- Wednesday 16th October- Lichfield Brewhouse Kitchen (1-2-1 Drop in Business Clinic)
- Friday 18th October- Aston Marina, Stone ( 1-2-1 Drop in Business Clinic)