Importing & Exporting Support
January 8, 2021
GOV.UK have set up a dedicated page which groups together a wide range of links detailing information on imports, exports and customs for businesses.
There are links to step by step guides for importing goods to and exporting goods from the UK and trading and moving goods in and out of Northern Ireland.
The dedicated page includes full information on the following topics:
– Getting started: EORI number, get someone to deal with customs for you, due diligence when making customs declarations
– Preparing information for your declaration
– Reducing and delay duty
– Declaring your goods
– Specific goods and services
– Carriers and freight forwarders
– Pay import duty and VAT
– Storing goods
– Moving goods in the EU
– Notices, forms and manuals
THE NEW RULES ARE HERE, ACT NOW TO AVOID DISRUPTION TO YOUR BUSINESS