Free Business Support - One-to-One Appointment: Chase
November 1, 2018
Venture Point, Towers Business Park, Rugeley, WS15 1UZ
Can you answer Yes to any of the questions below?
- Growing your business?
- Want to access appropriate finance and funding?
- Looking to develop your marketing and promote your business to new potential clients?
- Need to improve your productivity and increase profitability?
- Want an introduction to exporting and international trade?
- Recruiting and employing staff?
- Want some guidance on tackling regulation and cutting through red tape?
- Is your business looking to enhance environmental efficiency and business resilience?
- Are you in the midst of handling rural business issues?
- Dealing with premises and land issues?
- Starting a new business?
- Want to learn how apprenticeships can benefit your business?
- And many more!
If you have answered Yes to any of the above then we can help you contact a range of specialist advisors, programmes or funds through The Growth Hub, simply reserve your place onto our Free Business Support – One to One Appointment where we will determine how our support partners can best unlock your growth potential.
This is a one to one appointment opportunity, private and confidential. We will contact you nearer the date to arrange a suitable time for you to attend on the morning, however if you are unable to make that date and would like us to visit you on an alternative date please email Pam Wallis or Maxine Darrock on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Growth Hub has been established to play a major role in the drive for strong, sustainable business growth across Staffordshire. It acts as the focal point for businesses that wish to grow, providing co-ordinated and cohesive growth programmes, business networks, growth groups and links to specialist information, advice and services.
Our Growth Advisors are people who understand the day-to-day pressures of running a business. They can work with you to overcome barriers, solve problems and develop a strategy for growth. They all have specific knowledge of certain areas of Staffordshire too, and work closely with the relevant local authorities.
They provide a highly personalised and tailored service which is backed up by an excellent all round knowledge of business support and the type of funding that’s available. As well as helping your company grow, we want to help you create jobs.