Business Growth Planning for SMEs
March 13, 2024
Shire Hall Business Centre, Market Street Stafford ST16 2LD
9:30am - 12:00pm
Businesses must plan for profitable growth to ensure their future success. But – how do you plan for success?
Join Phil Edwards from Executive Training and Consultancy for a fact-based business growth workshop that will help your business to plan for growth and increase profitability.
The free workshop will teach you to:
- Ensure your business achieves your own personal goals
- Align the three key parts of your organisation structure to manage growth
- Develop marketing strategies to clearly communicate your product offering
- Measure profitability by calculating your break-even point
- Keep your business safe with continuity planning
- Learn how to delegate effectively so you can focus more on strategic planning
- Know you customers and target markets
- Develop your pricing and sales strategy
Phil Edwards is Director of Consultancy for Executive Training and Consultancy (ETC). ETC works with small and medium sized business to help them increase their profitability. Phil has developed business plans for small and medium sizes business that increase profitability by aligning key people and resources within the organisation.
Spaces are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Book yours now to avoid disappointment.