Confidence in the Workplace
March 7, 2024
Strategi Solutions, Hub 3 Evolution, Hooters Hall Road, Lymedale West, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 9QF
9:30am - 12:30pm
The Growth Hub is working in partnership with Strategi Solutions to deliver this free in-person workshop.
98% of people perform better when they feel confident and, in this session, delegates will explore how to build and maintain confidence in a variety of situations. This engaging and interactive session will cover:
- What is Confidence and how does this differ from self-esteem?
- An overview of Imposter Syndrome and how this manifests itself for individuals
- Rewiring our brain and using intentional choices to create confidence.
- Techniques for adopting an assertive approach including considering our responses.
- Reframing limiting beliefs including using the power of yet.
- Considering what helps us bring our best self to work including diet, exercise, and sleep.
- Difference between confidence and self esteem and the impact of these in the workplace
- Ability to understand different types of Imposter Syndrome and how they manifest themselves in practice.
- Understanding of the brain and strategies to make more intentional confident choices.
- Describe what an assertive approach looks like in practice and be able to reposition other communication types to make them assertive.
- Ability to reframe limiting beliefs into more positive ones.
- Identify lifestyle strategies which boost confidence
Strategi prides itself on three specialisms: People, Marketing and Creative. They believe in providing a support system to develop and grow, using researched and unique thinking to establish a brand within its target market, and promoting creative thinking to help businesses build strong connections.
If you are looking to improve and maintain confidence within your industry, in a personable and interactive session, this is a great opportunity for you! Book now via Eventbrite here.