Free marketing, HR and e-commerce support for microbusinesses
January 19, 2024
Are you a small business owner in Stoke-on-Trent or Staffordshire? Do you need help with marketing, employment, HR, recruitment, or e-commerce support? You may be eligible for fully funded expert help under Achieve and Grow.
What is Achieve and Grow?
The Achieve and Grow business support scheme was born from research carried out into the needs of microbusinesses in Staffordshire to establish if they were being met. Microbusinesses make up 89% of all businesses in the region.
The research showed that these businesses would benefit from professional marketing consultancy, digital marketing support, assistance with employment, HR and recruitment, and help selling online with e-commerce.
As a result, the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Growth Hub has launched the Achieve and Grow scheme which offers the following:
- Up to three hours of digital marketing consultation/support on a range of topics from social media to SEO, delivered by Peacock Digital Marketing
- Up to six hours of support in areas such as contracts of employment, recruitment processes or HR policies, delivered by Centric HR.
- Up to six hours of support coordinating trading and operational activity on a company’s website, and suggesting new content, products and delivery processes, delivered by SO Marketing.
Achieve and Grow eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the scheme, your business must meet the following criteria:
– Be based in Stoke-on-Trent or Staffordshire
– Have been trading for more than two years for marketing support, or more than five years for Ecommerce or HR support
– Have between 2-10 employees
– Have an annual turnover which does not exceed £632,000 and have £316,000 or less on its balance sheet.
Your company can be trading B2C (Business to Consumer), you don’t have to be paying business rates, it doesn’t matter if you’ve already had funding before – you can still apply!
How to apply
There are a limited number of hours available for this scheme, so get enquiries in early to Chloe.Kelly@staffordshire.gov.uk.