Electrifying Mobility Day
January 27, 2022
12:00pm - 4:00pm
12:00 – 16:00PM (09:00 – 13:00PM GMT)
The Department for International Trade is delighted to invite you to present your company’s capabilities at the Electrifying Mobility Day in Moscow…
The objective of the event is to showcase the UK’s expertise in the EV sector to leading Russian automotive manufacturers and government authorities responsible for implementing the EVs strategy in Russia.
British companies are welcome to join virtually and in person.
For those joining in person DIT will cover the following:
- return airline tickets to Moscow;
- two nights accommodation;
- transfer to/from the event.
- speaking slots will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- to promote your company’s expertise/solutions/technologies for the Russian market
- to meet with potential Russian clients (B2B meetings will be organised by DIT upon request)
- The Electric Vehicles Strategy 2030 has been adopted this year in Russia: by 2024: 25000 EVs and 9000 charging stations to be manufactured; by 2030: EVs to reach 10% of all cars produced, 72000 charging stations and a traction battery manufacturing facility to be built.
- Local manufacturers have significant market shares in buses (90%), trucks (56%) and passenger cars (24%).
- Business opportunities: components and technologies for production of electric batteries, electric control systems, charging infrastructure etc.