Engaging for Organisation Success
May 24, 2023
Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
9:00am - 12:00pm
Employee Engagement is the key to organisational success and in this session, we will explore how to create an effective employee engagement strategy. We will cover
• What is employee engagement and how does it manifest itself in organisations?
• Different types of employee engagement including personal role engagement and self-engagement with performance
• Identifying what factors lead to engagement
• The importance of psychological safety in the employee experience
• How to measure employee engagement in your organisation.
Helen Bailey Head of Learning and Development at Strategi Solutions
Emily Morley People Services Consultant at Strategi Solutions