Essential Selling Skills for SMEs
February 28, 2024
Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce - ST1 5BE
9:30am - 12:00pm
What is the right type of sales strategy for your business?
Join Phil Edwards from Executive Training and Consultancy for a fact-based selling skills workshop that will help to determine the right sales strategy for your business.
The workshop will teach you how to:
- Target the right customers for your products or services
- Develop sales propositions that demonstrate your added value
- Avoid selling on price alone
- Maximise profitable sales using a competitive pricing strategy
- Sell more to existing clients and prospect for new business
- Deal with objection handling
- Ask the right questions during the client meeting
Phil Edwards is Director of Consultancy for Executive Training and Consultancy (ETC). ETC works with small and medium sized business to help increase profitability. Phil has developed sales and marketing strategies for leading UK companies, with a unique sales and marketing insight developed over 30 years will be of immense value to the workshop members.
Spaces are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Book yours now to avoid disappointment.