FinditinStoke&Staffs Launch Event - Meet the Buyer Special
November 23, 2023
Aston Marina, Lichfield Road, Stone ST15 8QU
9:00am - 12:30pm
The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Growth Hub is delighted to announce the launch of FinditinStoke&Staffs – The brand new business platform which is set to promote local opportunities to local businesses.
To celebrate the launch, private and public sector organisations are invited to attend FinditinStoke&Staffs’ first ‘Meet the Buyer’ event on Thursday 23 November 2023.
The event will take place at Aston Marina in Stone from 9:00am until 12:30pm and will feature a range of speakers from the Growth Hub, local authorities and principal contractors working in the region.
Local suppliers, SMEs, and larger public and private sector organisations (based in Stoke or Staffordshire) are invited to book a FREE place now to:
- Take a look at the brand-new look Finditin websites – Set to be launched across all areas.
- Register for FREE on FinditinStoke&Staffs (Introductory offer for local firms).
- Find out more about the West Midlands Interchange Project – The largest logistics site of its kind in the UK and one of the biggest in Europe.
- Meet appointed contractors, Winvic Construction and Annette Roberts, Corporate Director of Place and Communities at South Staffordshire District Council.
- Speak to our FEATURED BUYER: Speller Metcalfe – looking for local suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Book a one-to-one with Equans and Lovell Partnerships – Also looking for suppliers based in Stoke & Staffordshire.
- Hear presentations from Staffordshire County Council, Stafford Borough Council and Cannock Chase District Council.
- Free networking breakfast.
Learn more and book your free place now: www.finditinstokeandstaffs.co.uk/events/finditinstokestaffs-launch-event