Interactive GDPR Workshop for Small Business SOLD OUT
May 20, 2019
Roman Way Hotel Watling St, Cannock WS11 1SH
9:00am - 12:00pm
- 09.00 Start
- Introductions from the Growth Hub and Transition Law & Welcome
- Course Overview & objectives
- Introduction to GDPR for Small Business.
- – Including Fines, Scary stories, Myth busting and Case Studies
- The Data Audit
- Data Controller/ Data Processor Sub-contractors, Suppliers & Staff
- The Danger Zone – Subject Access Requests.
- Data Breach management and dealing with the ICO.
- Practical application (interactive).
- Business Marketing after GDPR.
- Benefit from Demonstrating Compliance.
- Q & A.
- 12.00 Close and Chat
(20 delegate spaces available)
This presentation assumes no previous knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters. The content will take the attendees from Basic or no knowledge to an Intermediary understanding of practical data protection matters for small businesses, with a focus on the prevention of a data breach occurring through improved awareness.
All of the subject matter is primarily aimed at SME business owners and those responsible for data protection compliance in the organisation.