Meet the Contractors Delivering Birmingham 2022
January 27, 2022
Online via Zoom
9:00am - 12:00pm
On Thursday 27 January 2022, the West Midlands Growth Hubs are excited to announce that five of the contractors appointed to deliver the Games, will present further opportunities for local suppliers and SMEs and will talk one-to-one to you in our Virtual Meeting Room.
To maximise the chances of more regional businesses leaving their mark on Birmingham 2022, the Growth Hubs are hosting this large Meet the Buyer extravaganza and urging local firms to register for FREE and pre-book a slot at the 121 session.
In the run up to the momentous Commonwealth Games in July 2022, there will still be plenty local opportunities for the supply of materials, goods and services. From trades and construction, through to procurement connected to these awarded contracts, there is a golden opportunity for SMEs.
Book a place now to hear from and meet:
- GL Events – Official Overlay Supporter
- Arena Events Group – Delivery of Venue Structures, Seating and Infrastructure
- CSM Live – Wayfinding and Signage Provider
- Birmingham Ceremonies Ltd – Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Outdoor Digital Production – Festival Live Sites
Keynote Speaker: David Grady, CFO at Birmingham 2022 Organising Committee
To attend this event, please register below. Please note that your business must be located in one of these West Midlands Growth Hub areas:
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Greater Birmingham & Solihull
- Black Country
- Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire
- The Marches
Full details of the available opportunities to be released soon.