Supply Chain Digital Transformation: Driving Transport Technology
November 30, 2022
Aston Villa Football Club, Holte Suite, Trinity Road, B6 6HE
8:30am - 12:00pm
Join industry experts at this West Midlands Special in November to hear how the adoption of technology is key to boosting the region’s advanced manufacturing and digital engineering sectors.
Local SMEs and the supply chain are invited to explore innovative solutions to help them understand how their manufacturing operations would benefit from the future of high-tech manufacturing and cutting-edge technologies in the transport sectors – including automotive and rail.
Join us to hear from keynote speakers to help increase your competitiveness, upscale production and improve productivity.
- Dr Jamie Elliott, Innovation Lead for West Midlands Combined Authority – How the Made Smarter programme is driving growth amongst UK makers to advance the West Midlands economy.
- HEADLINE SPEAKER: Inma Martinez – The Future of the Automotive Industry – Recognised worldwide as one of the leading entrepreneurs who pioneered digital technologies and has become one of the most sought-after experts in forecasting digital disruptions and revealing the potentiality of A.I. and other transformative technologies (pictured right).
- Charlotte Horobin, Region Director for the Midlands at Make UK – How West Midlands’ manufacturer’s roles in levelling up the adoption of technology are key to higher productivity and smarter operations.
- Rachel Eade MBE, FRSA, Supply Chain Lead for BCRRE, the largest university-based centre for railway research and education in Europe (BCRRE) – Rail Challenges & Opportunities: How innovation will help.
- Victoria Osgood, Business Engagement Manager, HS2 Ltd – How it is leading on rail innovation generation with cutting-edge technologies and techniques to provide a transport system that will last 100 years with a focus on business engagement and supply chain opportunities for SMEs.
- Nick Mallinson, CEO at the Black Country Innovative Manufacturing Organisation (BCIMO) – How BCIMO is helping to shape and accelerate the transport technologies and supply chains of the future.