The New Customs and Logistics Requirements now we have left the EU
January 21, 2021
Online Event @ 10am
Post Transition Period –
What do you need to do now?
It’s important to keep your business moving now doing business with Europe has changed…
To help ensure your business is ready for the new way of trading The Department for International Trade are hosting a free webinar with David Hooper, trusted trainer and business adviser in international trade and customs and logistics.
The training will cover the following key topics:
- Where do we now stand with the EU
- What the new agreement means for businesses
- Duty considerations
- Documents required when shipping to the EU
- Deferred customs payment and what it entails
- WTO – Trade Agreement, what it entails, and which countries use the WTO agreement
- New packing marks from CE to UKCA
- UKGT UK Global Tariffs opposed to EU’s Common External Tariffs for import
You’ll also meet local Customs and Logistics Adviser Beverley Price who can support you going forward with any queries or issues related to getting your goods to market.