POSTPONED - LinkedIn Workshop (Advanced) Stone
October 15, 2020
Wayfarer, The Fillybrooks, Stone ST15 0BN
*Due to Covid-19 and the Government guidelines, please enquire about this event by calling our Business Helpline on 0300 111 8002*
Why learn how to use LinkedIn?
Top seven reasons are:
- Your LinkedIn profile will usually be one of the first things to be listed when you search for someone’s name online
- Your LinkedIn profile is your online business card
- LinkedIn helps you to develop a strong digital footprint, which is essential in creating your personal and corporate brand
- LinkedIn helps you research people, companies and industries, find and apply for jobs, and build a strong professional network
- LinkedIn has over 500 million users worldwide and it provides data and information on over 9 million companies
- LinkedIn allows you to access other LinkedIn users’ articles and posts which are relevant to you via your daily feed
- LinkedIn allows you to add a list of yours skills and give / gain skill endorsements / recommendations
So with these points in mind, why not attend a Growth Hub – ABC “Applied Bitesize Coaching” session on how you can simply and effectively create, update and optimise your LinkedIn profile to increase your views and gain from these new business connections and prospects.
Join LinkedIn expert , Mike Hodkinson for an informative LinkedIn Workshop.