Meet Alan: Our Specialist Digital Business Advisor
July 18, 2022
“I am proud to support Staffordshire businesses with bespoke digital support and guidance through the ITBEP programme.
“I provide 12 hours of complimentary, ERDF funded support to help with various areas of your businesses’ digital transformation, including:
- What type of internet connectivity does your business require and why?
- The UK Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) is being switched off and moved to an IP Platform – what does this mean for my business?
- Where do I store my data? Onsite or cloud, and how do I keep it secure?
- What is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – and why do I need one?
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – what is it and do I need this?
- Operation & Manufacturing processes – how can I improve efficiency and what support is there to help me?
Alan, a former FTSE 100 Telecommunications Provider, added: “Businesses not making the most of their digital transformation risk being left behind. I support businesses to help make this journey easy – exploiting digital opportunities to grow, maintain, diversify and even grow in this uncertain time.”
If you would like help or support in the digital transformation of your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org