Stafford Borough Small Business Grant
March 30, 2020
Small and Rural Businesses
A grant of £10,000 is available to Businesses with a rateable value of £15,000 or less who are currently in receipt of either small business rate relief or rural rate relief. These will be shown on your bill.
Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Businesses
If your property qualified for Retail Rate Relief on 11 March 2020, you will be entitled to a grant of:
- £10,000 if your rateable value is £15,000 or less
- £25,000 if your rateable value is more than £15,000 and less than £51,000
This grant will also apply to Public Houses, Bingo Halls, Estate Agents and Letting Agents that have closed as result of coronavirus.
To qualify, the premises must have been occupied and fit the qualifying criteria on 11 March.
To be eligible for a grant (1 grant per property) you must:
- Fit the criteria stated above
- Be the person responsible for business rates on 11 March 2020
- NOT receive State Aid of more than 800,000 Euros in a 3 year period
find more information here https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/business-support-coronavirus