Additional Restrictions Grant - East Staffordshire Borough Council
March 1, 2021
Applications for the Additional Restrictions Grant scheme Phase 2 are now being accepted
The Additional Restrictions Grant is available to businesses that are impacted by Local and/or Tier 3, Tier 4 or National restrictions. Businesses must be able to demonstrate how they have been severely impacted by Government restrictions and show that turnover has substantially reduced.
Since funding is limited under the Additional Restrictions Grant scheme to £2,000,000, the scheme will not close until the funding is exhausted.
- Applications will be strictly determined on a first come first served basis (i.e. in the date and time order in which they were received). Any applications received after the funding is spent will not be considered.
- Each successful applicant will receive a single grant payment of £10,000.
- Only one payment will be made to each business (where there is no business rates assessment) or hereditament (where there is a business rates assessment). Duplicate applications will be refused.
Businesses can apply whether they have a business rates assessment or not. However, only certain businesses will be eligible for a grant.
Your business will not be eligible for a grant if it:
- was not open and trading on 4 November
- was not registered for Business Rates on 5 November 2020 (for those businesses with a business rates assessment)
- is eligible for the Businesses entitled to Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed), Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open), Local Restrictions Support Grant (Sector)
- has entered into administration or insolvency
- has exceeded state aid limits
TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND TO APPLY CLICK HERE